Skin Care Bundle
What to Know
- Board-certified ophthalmologist tested and formulated
- Used together, the Awake, Away, and Asleep range improves the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, crow’s feet, dullness, dryness, puffiness, uneven texture, discoloration, and under-eye darkness
- Protects against excess oil, signs of aging, free radicals, and UV damage
How to Use
- Awake: Apply a small amount to the entire eye area, including eyelids, in the morning after cleansing your skin.
- Away: Use around the eyes daily after applying Awake and Asleep. Can also be used whenever you notice your eye skin needs a general boost of radiance.
- Asleep: Apply a small amount to the surrounding eye area, making sure to avoid the upper eyelids, in the evening after cleansing your skin.
Doing the Work
Snail filtrate stimulates the skin to produce collagen, elastin, and other components to result in clearer skin while fighting signs of aging and sun damage.
Nicotinamide is an antioxidant that has a brightening and hydrating effect and can also reduce excess sebum (the clinical term for oil in the skin).
Squalane contributes to skin barrier support, suppleness, hydration, and texture improvements.
Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that helps to nourish and protect your skin from free radical and UV damage.
Hyaluronic Acid attracts water to the surface of your skin for hydration and improves skin elasticity.
Retinol helps promote skin cell turnover to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Peptides support collagen production to help combat thinning eyelid skin, making it more wrinkle resistant.
Antioxidants offer sun protection and brightening properties.
Snail Filtrate / Nicotinamide / Squalane / Vitamin E / Hyaluronic Acid
Hyaluronic Acid / Peptides / Antioxidants
Snail Filtrate / Nicotinamide / Squalane / Vitamin E / Retinol
Retinol should only be used in the evening. Only retinoid products designed for the under eye, such as those in Asleep, should be applied to the delicate area. Do not apply Asleep to the upper eyelid area.