What to Know
- Board-certified ophthalmologist tested and formulated
- Hydrates and moisturizes, boosts brightness, supports collagen production, and contributes to clearer, more radiant-looking skin
- Improves the appearance of fine lines, dryness, dullness, and uneven texture
- Protects against excess oil, signs of aging, free radicals, and UV damage
How to Use
- Apply a small amount to the entire eye area, including eyelids, in the morning after cleansing your skin
Doing the Work
Snail filtrate stimulates the skin to produce collagen, elastin, and other components to result in clearer skin while fighting signs of aging and sun damage.
Nicotinamide is an antioxidant that has a brightening and hydrating effect and can also reduce excess sebum (the clinical term for oil in the skin).
Squalane contributes to skin barrier support, suppleness, hydration, and texture improvements.
Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that helps to nourish and protect your skin from free radical and UV damage.
Hyaluronic Acid attracts water to the surface of your skin for hydration and improves skin elasticity.
Snail Filtrate / Nicotinamide / Squalane / Vitamin E / Hyaluronic Acid
Following up Awake with a thin layer of Away can strengthen the support of collagen production and protection against sun damage throughout the day.