Tips for Cleaning and Storage
Removing Liner from Your Magnetic Lash
- Spray lashes with a couple sprays of our SanitEYEs Lash and Lid Sanitizer.
- Use The Lash Genie and gently rub off the liner from the magnets.
Removing Liner from Your Eyelid
- Shake our Pristine Eyelid Cleansing System to mix well before use.
- Wet a cotton pad with the cleanser and use this to gently clean away all traces of magnetic liner from your eyelids.
- Use our Pristine Cleaning Wands to clean around and between your natural lashes.
- Rinse eyelids with warm or cool water.
Storing Your Lashes
- After you've removed your lashes, spray lashes with a couple sprays of our SanitEYEs Lash and Lid Sanitizer.
- Once our sanitizer is on your lashes, leave them open in their protective case for an hour or two in order to allow them to dry.
- The protective case keeps your lashes from getting wet, dusty and dirty — and from getting accidentally crushed — so you can get the maximum life out of your lashes.