USING OUR PRODUCTS
How To Apply:
- Start with clean eye lids
- Apply at least 2 coats of gel or liquid liner to lids as close as possible to the base of the eyelashes
- Apply lash to liner immediately once it appears dry
- Do not adjust the position of the lash more than once without applying more liner
How To Remove:
- Gently grasp the edge of the eyelash from the outer corner of the eye
- Use a gentle pulling motion to separate lash from liner and skin
How To Clean and Store:
- Gently remove liner still adhered to magnets by scratching off with your fingernail then soaking a Q-Tip with SanitEyes lid sanitizer and rubbing over each magnet
- Use the SanitEyes to clean the liner and other eye makeup off your eyelids
- Store your lashes in their case for next use
If Your Lashes Are Not Sticking Check The Following:
- Do you have at least 2 coats of liner on?
- Have you cleaned the old liner off of each magnet?
- Have you repositioned the lashes more than once since applying your liner?
- Are you in a very humid environment?
- Do you have very oily eyelids?
- Have you tried an anchor extension?