What to Know
- Board-certified ophthalmologist tested and formulated
- Hydrates, protects against damage from free radicals, and promotes skin cell turnover to regenerate smoother and more even skin texture
- Improves the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, crow’s feet, dullness, and discoloration
- Protects against excess oil, free radicals, and UV damage
How to Use
- Apply a small amount to the surrounding eye area, making sure to avoid the upper eyelids, in the evening after cleansing your skin.
Doing the Work
Snail filtrate stimulates the skin to produce collagen, elastin, and other components to result in clearer skin while fighting signs of aging and sun damage.
Nicotinamide is an antioxidant that has a brightening and hydrating effect and can also reduce excess sebum (the clinical term for oil in the skin).
Squalane contributes to skin barrier support, suppleness, hydration, and texture improvements.
Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that helps to nourish and protect your skin from free radical and UV damage.
Retinol helps promote skin cell turnover to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Snail Filtrate / Nicotinamide / Squalane / Vitamin E / Retinol
Retinol should only be used in the evening. Only retinoid products designed for the under eye, such as those in Asleep, should be applied to the delicate area. Do not apply Asleep to the upper eyelid area.
Following up Asleep with a thin layer of Away can boost skin repair while you rest for a brighter, more rejuvenated morning glow when you wake up.