Liquid Magnetic Liner
What to Know
- Felt-tip brush included
- Long-wearing formula
- Waterproof and smudge-proof
- Safe for sensitive skin and contact lens wearers
- All liner has an opened shelf life of 3-4 months for the safety of your eyes. For unopened product, the shelf life is about 6 months. We do not add additional products to extend the life of the liner because they tend to be harmful to the eyes and skin.
How to Use
- Apply 2-3 coats for secure magnetic lash adhesion, letting each coat dry before applying the next
- Let the liner dry before applying lashes
Water (Aqua), Acrylates Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, D&C Black No.2 (Ci 77266), Ferroferric Oxide / Triiron Tetraoxide, Phenoxyethanol / Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Octanol / Ethyl Glycerol
My Favorite : )
It took me a bit of time to get used to this liner, specifically the clear one. I now use it almost every single day. I like it because it is clear, and because it is sticky at first, like a glue, and takes a while to set up to a non-sticky result. I apply my lashes after a couple of minutes of lining my eyes with this, and they stick to the stickiness of it and the liner dries and the magnetic ingredient within the liner seems to create a hold that lasts all day. I understand that this is likely not how the directions read, however, if you are looking for a true clear liner to use with magnetic lashes, I think this is the best of both worlds. It's not the easiest to remove, but any good eye makeup remover can remove it. My eyes are hooded, and I use the Eyes Lips Face lining tape to set it up. If I don't use it, the liner will creep up my lids and make them sticky too. It's okay when it does though, because it's clear! if you're eyeliner challenged like me, or just want the most natural look possible, try this clear option and be ready for the sticky (not glue) to all day hold it will give you.